What is it?
Kinesiology is a system of natural health care which combines muscle monitoring with the principles of Chinese medicine to access energy and body function, applying a range of gentle yet powerful healing techniques to improve health, wellbeing and vitality.
Kinesiologists use muscle feedback as a stress monitor to identify imbalances in their clients structural, chemical, mental and emotional energy systems.
By correcting these imbalances the kinesiologist is able to activate the body’s built in healing ability as well as identify external factors affecting the clients well being.
- Have you often wondered if you have blocks or self sabotages to achieving your goals?
- Do you know your life purpose and are you on the right path?
- Do you feel stuck or emotionally frustrated?
- Would you like to discover what vitamins your body needs and how many to take per day?
- Can a flower essence can lift your vibration and help you reach your goal?
- Want to find out which foods are not so good for your body?
- Feeling stress/pain in your body or holding it in your jaw/TMJ?
- Want to know what your money set point is and if you are in line with it? eg how much you earn an hour and what you believe your worth earning per hour.
- Do you want a fulfilling relationship? Do you need to cut ties from past relationships
- Do you want to lose weight and feel energised?
- Are your children having difficulty with learning or co-ordination?
If you answered YES to any of these then Kinesiology can help you!
Kinesiology can help with…
- Weight loss
- Food sensitivities
- Career, motivation and focus
- Finances and business
- Stress release
- Clear negativity
- Pain and Injury
- Chakra balance
- Meridian Flow
- Brain Integration and learning
- Release stress from muscles and TMJ
Techniques used include…
Color, sound, acupressure points, nutrition, flower essences, essential oils, brain integration, reiki, specific muscle release, homeopathics.
Kinesiology for kids
Is your child:
- Finding it hard to concentrate?
- Not enjoying school or learning?
- Lacking in physical coordination
What are the Benefits of Brain Integration and Brain Gym?
Improved physical coordination: walking, running, movement & coordination, fine & gross motor skills
Academic: reading speed, smoothness & comprehension, auditory comprehension, hand writing and memory.
Emotional and behavioural: increased self-esteem levels, confidence, concentration,
Factors that can affect learning
- Blood Sugar
- Nutrition, food & allergies
- Toxins & ill effects of vaccinations
- Development stages, such as crawling
- Home and learning environments
- Womb, birth, early childhood trauma
- Jaw and teeth
- Parasitic or fungal stress and chronic infections
- Relationships with self and others
Brain gym is a set or exercise/stretches that help to maintain an integrated brain state. The aim is co-ordinate the flow of energy and information between all parts of the brain and body. They are fun for the kids to do with ones such as the Emu and Crocodile.
New to Kinesiolgy? Try a Kinesiology “taster” session
I’ve called it the “De-stress mind and body relaxation balance”
It’s for people who don’t know what Kinesiology is, or who want to try it but are not sure if it’s for them.
The balance is 30-45 minute session, and will be focused on your current issue or problem while we work on grounding, centering, polarities, making sure your brain is switched on and integrating plus much more.
Leave feeling calm, fresh and relaxed.
How will you feel after a session?
It is recommended to drink lots of water after a session and for a few days after to keep the body hydrated.
Sometimes you will continue processing things from your balance and things can change and things can pop up.
For example if you are working on being more assertive then in the next few weeks an opportunity might come up for you to say no to something that you dont want to do, but feel it hard to say no.
You might also feel emotional for a few days after a balance which is normal. Generally you will feel great, depending on what you worked on and of course every person responds different to a balance.
My strengths as a healer
Include being very grounded and teaching others how to achieve this. I enjoy working with clients to work towards their life purpose, help with money issues, weight loss and general emotional wellbeing, stress release and energetic balance.
I am passionate about eating well and being aware of what we put into our bodies, along with chemicals used in the home and what we put on our bodies.
I believe natural, non-GMO and organic is the way to go. I therefore recommend only ethical, non-synthetic vitamins and supplements. I have available in my clinic kids and adult vitamins that are free from artificial flavour, sweeteners and preservatives.